THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
HAS THE MANDATE TO:
- Adopt and approve the Valoris strategic plan and monitor its implementation;
- Monitor operational performance;
- Adopt budgets and monitor expenses;
- Assume a leadership role in positioning Valoris;
- Ensure the integrity of the organization’s computerized internal control and management systems;
- Create the appropriate committees and delegate to them certain responsibilities to assist the Board of Directors in fulfilling the above mandates.
MEMBERS OF THE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President, representative and Mayor of the of the Ville de Sherbrooke
Representative and City Councillor of the Ville de Sherbrooke
Vice-president, representative and Prefect of the MRC du Haut-Saint-François
Representative of the MRC du Haut-Saint-François, and Mayor of Bury
Representative of the MRC du Haut-Saint-François and Mayor of St Isidore-de-Clifton
Substitute Representative of the MRC du Haut-Saint-François and Mayor of Ascot Corner
Substitute Representative and City Councillor of the Ville de Sherbrooke
The Valoris Board of Directors meets on the
4th Thursday of each month (if necessary)
at 2:30 p.m. at the Valoris office, located at
107 chemin du Maine Central in Bury.
In September, the Board meeting is held on the third Thursday of the month rather than the fourth.