THE MANDATE OF THE
MONITORING COMMITTEE IS TO:
- See to it that actions associated with landfill site operations are carried out in accordance with applicable standards, while respecting environmental requirements and those defined by Valoris;
- Ensure post-closure monitoring of the sanitary landfill site;
- See to it that Eco-industrial Park activities are carried out in accordance with applicable standards, while respecting environmental requirements and those defined by Valoris;
- Make recommendations to Valoris concerning the development and implementation of measures to improve the operations of existing facilities, in order to reduce or eliminate the impact of these activities on the surrounding area and environment;
- Provide the community with concrete ways of informing itself on site operations and projects under development so that it can evaluate the consequences.
MEMBERS OF THE
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to communicate with us.
DANIEL FRÉCHETTE, Citizen Representative email@example.com
RENÉ VACHON, Representative of the MRC du Haut-St-François Rene.Vachon@hsfqc.ca
YVON BÉGIN, Representative of COGESAF firstname.lastname@example.org
MICHEL YERGEAU, Representative of the Ville de Sherbrooke email@example.com
FERNANDO ROSAS, Representative of the Municipality of Bury firstname.lastname@example.org
ROBERT GOULET, Representative of the MDDELCC Robert.Goulet@mddelcc.gouv.qc.ca